HerSpace MedSpa is the leading provider of Restylane treatments in New Jersey.
I’ve been to other locations for botox, filler, IV therapies and PRP, but I have never felt so comfortable anywhere else.Diane Tancredi
What Is Restylane?
Restylane is an FDA-approved dermal filler treatment that can help improve skin volume, elasticity, and hydration, and combat the telltale signs of aging. It is often used to treat facial wrinkles, vertical lip lines, nasolabial folds, laugh lines, marionette lines, and areas of lost volume.
Best of all, the treatment is completely non-invasive and administered in injections using a very fine needle, so there’s no significant downtime associated with a Restylane filler procedure.
How Does It Work?
Restylane injections contain a highly purified form of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance within our body that helps skin to stretch and flex. As we age, our levels of hyaluronic acid deplete, which causes wrinkles and lines to form.
Restylane fillers are a great way to boost your hyaluronic acid levels and regenerate the skin. The injections work by increasing facial volume and filling in lines and wrinkles within your skin so that they become far less noticeable. The treatment also encourages collagen production, which is another key component of younger, firmer-feeling skin.
- To minimize potential bruising with fillers, discontinue aspirin for 7 days, ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), other non-steroidal medications (Aleve), and Vitamin E for 5 days prior to the procedure. If you have been prescribed one of these medications, ask your doctor before you stop taking it.
- Tylenol will not cause bruising and is preferred for the week prior to treatment
- Patients with lidocaine allergies are not cleared for hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
- For optimal results and to decrease the chance of bruising at the injection site, please avoid all blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements for one week prior to your dermal filler appointment.
- Notify your provider if you are taking a blood thinner like Plavix, Coumadin, or additional medically prescribed blood thinners.
- Restylane dermal fillers may not be suitable if you are pregnant or nursing.
Recovery And Post-Care
After your treatment, it’s common to experience some mild swelling, redness, and tenderness around the injection sites. For most people, this is a minor inconvenience, and the symptoms should ease within 2-3 days.
Other than that, there is very little downtime associated with Restylane injections – one of the reasons it’s such a popular treatment among our patients!
How long does Restylane last?
The results from Restylane can last anywhere between 6-12 months. This largely depends on the nature of the procedure, the area treated, and your physical condition. Many patients choose to have a top-up treatment to maintain their excellent results.
How long does the treatment take?
On average, a typical Restylane procedure will take around 45-60 minutes. Again, this depends on the nature of the treatment and your desired results.
When will I see the results from Restylane?
You can expect to see initial results relatively quickly, though the final results from your treatment will be apparent roughly 4-6 weeks after the procedure. During this time, your body will be producing new collagen to continue filling in lines and gradually improving your appearance.
How much does Restylane cost in New Jersey?
We offer a fantastic range of Restylane treatments.
We will advise on the best course of treatment for you during your free consultation. More information on pricing is available here:https://herspacemedspa.com/pricing/
At HerSpace MedSpa, we provide a full range of dermal filler and cosmetic skin treatments, including Restylane. You can find us at the following address:
200 White Road
Little Silver, New Jersey 07739
Get in Touch
Call now: +1 732-747-7935 to speak to one of our friendly experts about chemical peels and arrange a free consultation.