Here at HerSpace MedSpa, we provide dermal filler treatments within the JUVÉDERM® collection designed to make your skin more voluminous, reduce wrinkles and give you a fuller, more youthful appearance.
We serve customers across Monmouth County, NJ, including Little Silver, Red Bank, Middletown, Oceanport, Rumson, Fair Haven, Shrewsbury, and many other surrounding areas.
I’ve been to several med spa’s and dermatologist offices in New Jersey for consultations and none of them compared to the cleanliness, friendliness and personalization of the consultation and services provided!Britteny Zito
At a glance
What Is JUVÉDERM®?
JUVÉDERM® is a hyaluronic acid filler that restores lost volume in the face. It is the most popular dermal filler collection in the US. Each filler within the JUVÉDERM® collection is designed to address specific concerns related to different areas of the face, including the lips, cheeks, or chin.
JUVÉDERM® is a long-lasting, non-surgical option for correcting fine lines and wrinkles. We can help you assess your options and decide on the best treatment for you during a free consultation.
What Is JUVÉDERM® Used For?
JUVÉDERM® is FDA-approved for restoring volume in areas such as the tear troughs (under the eyes) and addressing deep folds and wrinkles such as the smile lines and frown lines. It can reduce the appearance of hollow acne scars.
Patients often request dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM® to improve facial contours, the lines between their nose and mouth (known as nasolabial folds), and the glabella lines between their eyebrows.
How Does It Work?
Using its active ingredient, hyaluronic acid, JUVÉDERM® adds volume to the facial tissue. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the human body proven to stimulate collagen production, therefore plumping the skin and rebuilding its youthful volume.
By using a gel particle suspension formulation with hyaluronic acid, the smooth gel released flows smoothly into the skin to create volume. The results of a JUVÉDERM® filler treatment can last up to 6 months, and even longer in some cases.
Working with our experienced specialists at HerSpace MedSpa, you will receive the best, strategized JUVÉDERM® treatment possible. We know the key to successful injections from lip enhancement to wrinkle reduction and build a course of treatments in carefully planned stages.
Am I A Good Candidate?
JUVÉDERM® can treat wrinkles on the face and around the lips. We recommend dermal fillers to practically any patient looking to smooth out wrinkles or restore lost volume from aging or acne scarring.
Pre And Post-Care
- Allergy to lidocaine is a problem if you want dermal fillers in New Jersey. Those with lidocaine allergies should not use hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
- For optimal results and to decrease the chance of bruising at the injection site, please avoid all blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements for one week before your dermal filler appointment.
- Do not use NSAIDs or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications such as Advil, Mortin, Ibuprofen, or Aleve. High doses of vitamins and supplements can also thin your blood and increase the risk of bruising.
- Notify your provider if you are taking a blood thinner like Plavix, Coumadin, or additional medically prescribed blood thinners.
- There is a risk that dermal filler injections near or into the lips can stimulate a recurrence of cold sores and fever blisters. We may recommend prophylactic antiviral therapy in the form of Valtrex® or Acyclovir. Always pay attention to the directions for your medication.
- Dermal fillers may not be suitable if you are pregnant or nursing.
View pricing for JUVÉDERM® treatments at HerSpace MedSpa below. If you’d like to explore pricing for all services we offer, visit our pricing page.
|Juvederm Ultra/ Ultra Plus||$650|
|Juvederm Ultra/ Ultra Plus||$599/Syringe|
- How long do dermal fillers last?
Dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months when properly maintained, following the guidance of our expert providers.
- How long does the treatment take?
Treatment typically takes 30 to 60 minutes per area when performed by one of our experienced professionals.
- When will I see the results from the dermal fillers?
Results are noticeable almost immediately, and you can expect final results in about two weeks.
- What is the treatment experience like?
- During your consultation, your provider at HerSpace will take your medical history and provide a facial analysis. Be prepared to discuss the areas that concern you.
- Are the injections painful?
No, dermal fillers are relatively painless when carried out by an experienced professional.
- What are the common side effects?
- The most common side effects are redness, swelling, pain, and tenderness. Avoid exercise, sun or heat exposure, and alcohol as much as possible within the first 24 hours following treatment to avoid intensifying these side effects.
We provide a full range of cosmetic skin treatments, including JUVÉDERM®, from our New Jersey clinic:
200 White Rd STE 111
New Jersey 07739
Get in Touch
Call now: +1 732-747-7935 to speak to one of our friendly experts and arrange a free consultation.