Michaela Horvathova is a mom, health coach, content creator, and host of the Healthy Style Podcast.
Michaela works with people who feel overwhelmed and do not know where to start when it comes to getting their health or lifestyle on track. She supports them to live healthily and feel whole via some of her favorite tools; planning, having solid routines and creating a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits their unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals – all in a practical and pragmatic way.
As your coach, Michaela will practice a holistic approach to health and wellness. It simply means that together you will look at how all areas of your life are connected because health extends far beyond the foods that fill our plate. Does stress at work or at home cause you to overeat? Maybe you don’t get enough sleep, so you don’t have the energy to work out. Together you will look at how all these areas work together and how to create more harmony. As your health coach, Michaela will not only look into your eating and exercise habits; she will also look into your self-talk, mindset, self-image, relationships, home, and work. All these areas impact your health!
Michaela received her nutrition and health coaching training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), where she studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods with some of the top experts in the health industry. With her knowledge, you will co-create a completely personalized action plan based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, and resources.
- 30 Min Health Consult: free (includes a facial)
- 3 or 6 month commitment
- 2 sessions per month
- 3 month = $1,200
- 6 month = $2400
Over the course of your program, you and I will work together to set goals and create an attainable action plan that empowers you to live your healthiest & happiest life.
- Two 50-minute virtual sessions per month
- Health and lifestyle plan
- E-mail/text support between sessions
- A pantry makeover — learn how to read labels and which items to substitute or which items to keep.
- Recipes, sample grocery list, and meal planning tips
- A variety of handouts related to the session’s topic
- Recommendations for books, podcasts & other materials
- Motivation, accountability, and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Michaela’s personal commitment to your health and success
- Skin coaching with Jessica Roberts of HerSpace MedSpa
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Deconstruct, understand, and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel strong and confident in your own body
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Nutrition advise – learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them.
- Improve your morning and bedtime routines to start and end the day positively
- Discover the confidence to live your best life
- Create a daily skincare and beauty routine – learn how to use gua sha, oil cleansing, using essential oils, dry brushing, tongue scraping.
- Learn about lymphatic drainage
To hear more about Michaela’s tips for creating healthier habits, increase happiness and health and look good while doing it, listen here: